Let Breakfast Hill host your next golf outing. Our professional golf staff can make your event one to be remembered for a lifetime. All outing packages include:
- Bag drop and pre-tournament registration and welcome desks,
- Personalized scorecards,
- Cart name plaques,
- Rules & information sheets,
- Pre-tournament announcements,
- Hole escorts prior to the start of play,
- 18-holes of golf with a cart,
- Menu planning with our event planner,
- Professional tournament scoring and staffing,
- On-course special contest signage (longest drive and closest to the pin),
- $7 per person in Golf Shop credit (for prizes), and
- Complimentary foursome for use at a later date.
There is so much more to hosting a successful tournament aside from the golf itself. Post tournament receptions are key to a tournaments overall presentation to its clients, employees or donors. A post-round gathering, including food service and awards announcements, can formally cap off a spectacular event.
Our executive prepares exquisite meals day-in and day-out. Allow him to prepare a delicious meal for your outing before, during, and/or after play.
We invite you and your party of any size to Breakfast Hill Golf Club for your next company, charitable, or family golf outing.
For more information contact Director of Golf Nate Bridges at (603) 436-5001, ext. 3 or fill out our online Golf Outing Request form (preferred; please click button below).